S:Hi, Daisy!
你好,黛西
D:Hi Simon. Nice to meet you again
嗨,西蒙,很高兴再次见到你
S:I hope you are Settling in at school!
对新环境还适应吧?
D:I am! I've made lots of friends and I really enjoy my courses.
嗯,我已经交了很多朋友了,而且我很喜欢所学的课程.
S:Good! Me too! By the way. you didn't tell me what you are studying here.
不错,我也是.对了.你还没有告诉我你学的什么专业呢.
D:Didn't I? I'm doing business studies.
天哪,我没有告诉你吗?我在学习商务课程.
S:Really? That's great. You hope to join a company after graduating?
真的吗?不错呀.你毕业后想进公司对吗?
D:Maybe. My parents moved to Canada the year when I was born. We are living in Toronto. Isuppose I might get a job in Toronto when I graduate. It's too soon to say really.
可能吧.我出生那年我们家搬到了加拿大,我们现在住在多伦多。我想毕业后就在多伦多找份工作吧,不过现在说这些还为时过早.
S:What about your friend Zoe
你的朋友佐伊呢?
D:She's from Australia. She lives in Sydney. Her father runs a hotel business there and she is doing a degree in accountancy.
她来自澳大利亚,住在悉尼.她的父亲在悉尼经营一家宾馆,她学习会计专业。
S:Accountancy? Really? She must be very good at figures.
会计?不会吧?那她肯定特别擅长数学了.
D:I guess so. What about you, Simon?
应该是吧.你呢?
S:I'm studying law.
我学法律.
D:Great! So I'll know who to call if I ever need a lawyer.
不错啊,将来需要律师一定找你。
S:Sure, welcome anytime
好啊,随时欢迎