足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

常用商务英语900句:还盘后的答复
来源:易贤网 阅读:1590 次 日期:2017-03-31 11:24:15
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“常用商务英语900句:还盘后的答复”,方便广大网友查阅!

Part I

201. I dare say that the prices we offer compare favorably with any quotations you can obtain elsewhere.

我敢说,我们所报价格比你们从任何商家获得的价格都要优惠。

202. I'm afraid you won't find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕你找不出能给出比我们价更低的另外一家公司。

203. What we give you is a good price. We don't think it could be put better. Take it or leave it, it's up to you.

我们所报的价格是很优惠的,不可能再低了,要不要随你。

204. This is the best price we can give you.

这是我方所能报的最优惠的价格了。

205. The price has been reduced to the limit.

该报价已经降到最低限了。

206. Our price is already on its lowest level.

我方的价格已经是最低价了。

207. There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已经没有再了降价的余地了。

208. Considerable quantities have been sold at this level, any further reduction is out of the question.

以这个价格卖出去的货一直很多,再进一步降价是不可能的。

209. We cannot make any further discounts.

我方无法再多给折扣了。

210. This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.

这是我方最低价格,不可能再让了。

211. Sorry, we generally do not quote on a discount basis.

抱歉,一般来说我方的报盘不打折扣。

212. We can't make any allowance for this lot.

这批货我们不能再让价了。

213. This is the very best offer we can make for your. We consider this is a rock-bottom price indeed.

这是我方所能报的最优惠的价格了。我方认为这确实是地板价了。

214. I'm afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕没有再讲价的余地了。

215. This is a special offer and is not subject to our usual discount.

这已经是优惠价了,没有平时的折扣了。

216. The possibility of a fall in price is rather remote, I'm afraid.

恐怕降价的可能性是很渺茫的。

217. The price we offer you is the lowest, we cannot do better.

我方所报价格已经是最低了,我们无法再让了。

218. We very much regret to say that we can't cut the price to the extent your required.

非常抱歉,我方无法将价格降到贵方所要求的程度。

219. We are in a difficult position to satisfy your request for reducing the price.

我们很难满足你们的降价要求。

220. It is really difficult to comply with your request for shading the price.

关于你方要求降价一事,我们实难照办。

Part II

221. Your counter-offer is much too low, especially considering the small amount of your order.

就你们所定的量来看,你们的还盘太低了。

222. Our price is fixed on a reasonable level.

我方的报价是以一个合理的水平来确定的。

223. Our products are moderately priced.

我方的产品定价适中。

224. If you compare the quality of our goods with that of other countries, you will see that our price is very reasonable.

假如你把我们的产品质量和别国的比较一下,就看出我们的价格是很合理的。

225. The price we quoted you for belts is much lower than that of last year's. You must have found it very competitive.

我方的皮带报价比去年的报价要低的多,贵方应该能看出该报价很具有竞争力。

226. Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuations stop.

我方的报价可能会略微偏高一点,但一旦市场回稳,你们会赚取更高的利润的。

227. The present market situation is on an upward trend, so you don't have to worry about the profit.

目前的市场趋势在往上走,所以贵方不必担心利润的问题。

228. Our product is rather competitive, so there is no question of profit.

我方的产品极具竞争性,利润不是问题。

229. Your counter-offer seems to be a little tight. If so, our profit margin will be too small.

贵方的还盘是不是太低了些,如果这样的话,我方的利润额就太小了。

230. If you increase your initial order to 30,000, I suppose we would consider reducing the price to $380 per unit.

如果贵方能将首次订货升至3万套,我想我方可以考虑将价格降至380美元一套。

231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you an 8% discount.

如果贵方的订货时能增加一倍的话,我方可以考虑给你们8%的折扣。

232. The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.

我们最多只能将所报价格降低2%

233. There are so many rich people in your area. To them, a high price means a good quality product.

贵方市场上有那么多有钱人,对他们来说,高价位代表了高质量产品。

234. If you stick to your counter-offer without any compromise, we might not be able to make a deal.

如果贵方坚持你们的报盘而一点都不让步的话,这笔生意我们可能就无法成交了。

235. Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling in the present market.

很显然,你方的还价与当前行市不符。

236. We regret that we cannot book your order according to your counter-offer.

很遗憾,我方不能按照贵方的还盘接有你方订货。

237. Our table-cloths are moderately priced and quite salable in your market.

我们的台布价格适中,在你方市场上完全可以做得开的。

238. We don't think that this price can be considered high in your market.

我方并不认为这个价格在你们市场会很高。

239. We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because the price for such material is on the rise at present.

我方觉得贵方的还价不合适,因为该材料的价格目前正在上涨。

240. We are not in a position to entertain business at your price, since it is far below our cost price.

由于你方出价比我们成本低得多,我们不能接受订货。

中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务
易贤网手机网站地址:常用商务英语900句:还盘后的答复
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!

2025国考·省考课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65099533/13759567129 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标