A:Dad, dad, dad! Wake up! It's Christmas!爸爸,爸爸,爸爸!快起来。今天是圣诞节!
B:Timmy. It's too early for this. Look, it's six in the morning! Go back to bed!米,现在太早了,现在才6点,回去睡觉吧。
A:No way! Santa already came and left all our presents! Can we go open them? Please! Please!没门! 圣诞老人已经来过了,并给我们留下了礼物。我们现在能打开礼物吗?求求你了。
B:Of course, we can, honey. Bill, come on, get dressed.当然可以,亲爱的。比尔,过来,穿上衣服。
A:Fine! Not like Santa brought me any gifts!好吧。好像圣诞老人并没有给我礼物。
B:Bill! Honestly, you can be such a grouch sometimes.比尔!老实说,你有时候很爱发牢骚。
A:Look at all these presents under the Christmas tree! Awesome!看看圣诞树下的这些礼物。太棒了!
B:Alright, Timmy, knock yourself out. We should get ready and head to the market to buy everything for the Christmas dinner tonight.好的,吉米,你可以打开礼物了。我们应该准备好并去商店为今晚的圣诞聚餐买些礼物。
A:Yeah, you're right. It's the first time we are hosting Christmas dinner at our house so everything has to be perfect.说得对。这时我们第一次在自己家里举办圣诞聚餐,所以万事都应当妥当。
B:I got the list right here. Ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, ingredients for the gravy and of course, yams!我写了购物单。火腿,火鸡,土豆泥,肉汁的配料,当然还有土豆。
A:My dad offered to bring the eggnog so we should be set!我爸爸会带来些蛋奶酒,那样我们一切都准备好了。