A:You are dressed to kill. You look gorgeous, Alexander.盛装打扮啊!亚历山大,你看上去帅呆了!
B:Thanks. This is my power suit. I have a dinner date tonight.谢谢,这是我的权力套装,我今晚有约。
A:How did you meet each other?你们怎么认识的?
B:She's a friend of Amy. We met at Amy's birthday party.她是艾米的一个朋友。我们在艾米的生日晚会上认识的。
A:Is this your first date?这是你第一次约会吗?
B:Yes. I hope it pans out. Cross your fingers, Lily.是的,我希望一切顺利。祝我成功吧,莉莉。
A:Sure it will. Oh, no, it's seven fifteen already. I'm going to be late for my date.当然,你一定会成功的。哎呀,已经7点15分了,我约会迟到了。
B:Oh…so you buried the hatchet with Steven?咦……难道你和斯蒂文和好了?
A:Absolutely not! He's a cheater. I will never talk to him again. I'm over with him. He's history!怎么可能!他是个骗子。我再也不会搭理他了。我和他已经结束了,他是过去时了。
B:Then who will you meet tonight?那你今晚见谁呢?
A:A guy I met on the internet three month ago.一个三个月钱在网上认识的人。
B:Really? Are you sure this is a good idea?是吗?这可以吗?
A:Please don't be so fussy! I didn't just meet him yesterday.别这么大惊小怪的!我又不是昨天才认识他的。
B:I know, but remember to meet in a public place and don't give out your personal information.我知道,但是记着在公共场合和他见面。别把你的个人信息给他。