A:So, got any more ideas for the website?那你对网站还有想法吗?
B:Well, since we're collecting gifts instead of red envelopes, I made a "for guests only" gift chat room.既然我们只收礼物,不收礼金,我做了一个「宾客专属」聊天室。
A:But we registered at Macy's. People can just buy gifts there.但我们在梅西百货公司登记过了。大家可以就去那里买礼物啊.
B:The Taiwanese won't have time to buy gifts in America. The chat room is more convenient.台湾的宾客在美国不会有时间买礼物。有聊天室比较方便。
A:You're right. They can discuss what to get and avoid buying the same things.你说得对。他们可以在聊天室里讨论,避免买到同样的东西。
B:Or discuss what gifts they could buy together.或是讨论要合送什么礼物。
A:Any other ideas?还有其它的想法吗?
B:We can also put a guest book on the website for people to sign and write comments.我们也可以放个来宾簿让人签名还有写意见。
A:And we were going to make a collage for each of us using our baby pictures...而且我们还打算把大家小时候的照片拼贴在一起……
B:Yeah, that will be the best part. Jack hasn't seen yours yet, right?没错,这会是最棒的一部份。杰克还没看过你的,对吧?
A:No. He has no idea what a fat little pig I was!对。他完全不知道我以前胖得像只小猪!