A:Excuse me, I'm a little lost. Which bus do I take to get to Shi Da?请问一下,我有一点迷路了,到师大该搭几路公车?
B:Let's see. From here, you have to take the 278bus.让我看看。从这里你必须要搭 278。
A:Oh ok, where do I get off?喔,好。我要在哪一站下车呢?
B:You should get off at the first Shi Da stop.你得在“师大一站”下车。
A:Ok, thanks...好,谢谢!
B:You're new at this, huh?你没有搭公车的经验,是不是?
A:No, is it difficult?是啊,会很困难吗?
B:No, it's quite simple. When you get on, just ask the bus driver when to pay the fare and where you want to get off.不会,简单得很。你只要在上车的时候问司机什么时候付费,还有告诉他你要在什么地方下车就好了。
A:How much does it cost?多少钱呢?
B:Only 15 NT per section. Oh look, that is your bus.一程票只要新台币15块。你看,你要搭的车来了。
A:Wow, I can't thank you enough.哇,真是太谢谢你了
B:Don't mention it.别客气