A:That's OK, Ben, just let it go. I thought you were just a little too much into it.好了,本,都过去了。我还以为你只是有点奇怪。
B:I wasn't kidding before, OK, I'm fine now.我刚才可没有开玩笑,不过我现在已经好了。
A:Honey, have you ever heard that there are a lot of stray cats now.亲爱的,你听说了现在有很多流浪猫吗?
B:Yes.嗯。
A:Now they are collected by some volunteers, and people can adopt them or make a donation for the shelters.现在有一些志愿者们将猫们聚集起来,然后人们可以收养,或者是给他们捐款建住所。
B:What are you saying? You are acting weird today.你想说什么?你今天有点奇怪。
A:I want to adopt a cat, and it can be Barbie's boyfriend too.我想领养一只小猫,然后他也可以成为芭比的男朋友。
B:Haha, very funny, but it doesn't make any sense to me.哈哈,太有趣了。但是对于我来说却没有任何意义。
A:That's all right. At least I got myself left.好的,至少我坚持我自己的意见。
B:Seriously, if we will adopt any animals, we'd gotta to talk to Daniel.说真的,如果我们要领养任何动物的话,我们得先和丹尼尔谈谈。
A:I hope that he would grant me with that.我希望他会答应。
B:Hope so.希望吧。