A:这里是索斯诊所,您有什么需要我们的吗?
B:Hello! I'm a tourist here and IVe got an awful toothache. A
B:您好!我是来这儿旅游的,牙疼得厉害。一个朋友向 我推荐索夫大夫。
friend recommended Dr. Soff.
A:很抱歉,索夫大夫今天不在。很急吗?
A:I'm sorry,Dr. Soff is not in today. Is it an emergency?
B:喔,牙疼得真厉害。
B:Well,the tooth is really hurting me.
A:如果您愿意找其他牙医的话,我想苏利文大夫可以为 您诊治。
A: If you're willing to see another dentist, I think Dr. Sullivan could see you.
B:谁都行。
B : Anyone's fine.
A:先生,请问您的名字和地址。
A:May I know your name and address,sir?
B:霍勒斯•萨克维尔,S-A-C-K-V-l-两个L-E,住在和平饭 店的301号房间。
B : Horace Sackville, S-A-C-K-V-l-double L-E, And rm staying at the Peace Hotel. Room 301.
A:知道了,如果交通顺畅的话,苏利文大夫二十分钟内就 赶到。
A:I‘ve got it,Dr. Sullivanll arrive at your place within twenty minutes if the traffic is OK.
B:谢谢。
B:Thank you.
A:上午好!这里是希尔斯医院。
Conversation 2
A : Good morning! Shilth Hospital.
B:上午好!请接赖斯大夫。
B:Good morning! May I speak to Dr. Rice,please!
A:请稍候,我来接……喂,接通了,请讲。
A: Just a moment, please. Ill connect you ...Hello, you're through now. Go ahead,please?
B:赖斯大夫,我是韦尔斯太太,请您到我家来,好吗?
B:Dr. Rice, this is Mrs. Welles. Can you come to the house, please?
C:谁病了?
C:Who's ill?
B:彼得,我儿子。
B: Peter, my son.
C:怎么了?
C: Whafs the matter with him?
B:我搞不清楚。他头痛,胃痛,发烧。
B:l don't know. He has a headache,a bad stomachache and a fever.
C:让他躺着。我可以确认一下您家住址吗? B:华盛顿大街66号。
C: Keep him in bed. May I confirm where you live?
C:那好,韦尔斯太太,我很快就到。
B : We live at 66 Washington Street.
B:谢谢您。再见,赖斯大夫。
C:AII right,Mrs. Welles,111 be there soon.
B:Thank you. Goodbye, Dr. Rice.
2025国考·省考课程试听报名