A:Can I help you,Miss?
A:小姐,需要点什么?
B:I would like to order 2 offlce-style cabinets and desk calen?dars.
B:我要订购两个办公柜和两份台历。
We want offlce-style cabinets in white. The catalogue number is 90-f-2356.
办公柜要白色的产品编号是90-f-2356。
A:How soon do you want it?
A:你要多快送到?
B:Could you deliver it tomorrow?
B:你能不能明天送到?
A:No problem.
A:没问题。
B:Please handle the items carefully.
B:请小心运送货品。
A:Certainly.
A:当然。
B:We will pay by collect on delivery.
B:货到时我们付款。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:May I help you, Miss?
A:小姐,需要帮忙吗?
B:Yes. I'm excited to hear about your new product.
B:是的,我很想了解你们这套新产品的情况。
A:OK. I'm sure you will love what this new automatic answer?ing system can do for your business.
A:好的,我相信这一套最新自动签录系统会给贵公司的 业务带来很多好处。
B:Yes. I've heard a lot about it.
B:是这样,我已听说过很多有关它的介绍。
A:Watch our computer demonstration, please. You'll be con?vinced that our product is superior.(After the demonstration )
A:请看看电脑演示。你一定会相信我们的比别家的好。 (演示过后)
B:Yes. I would have to agree with you. It seems to offer more options than the others.
B:是的,我很同意你的说法。看起来你们产品的功能比别家的功能多。
But new product sometimes has a few troubles. How about yours?
但是新产品有时会有一些问题,你们的怎么样?
A:Our systems are 100% trouble-free.
A:我们的系统是百分之百的无故障。
B:How do you ensure quality?
B:你们怎样来保证产品的质量呢?
A:Any of our new products shall go through a 1 - 3 month tes?ting period.
A:我们的任何一件新产品都有一至三个月的试用期。
B:Are your prices negotiable?
B:价格是否有商量的余地呢?
A:Yes, our prices are negotiable, but our quality is not.
A:有,我们的价格可以谈,但我们产品的质量是独一无二的。
B:What happens if I am not satisfied with my purchases?
B:假如买了后不满意怎么办?
A:Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or we refund your money.
A:我们保证用户满意,否则我们就退款。
B:l see. But I have to discuss It over with my boss before I make a decision.
B:我知道了,但是我必须与我的老板商量之后才能做决定。
A:OK. I hope you will be in touch with me shortly.
A:好吧,我希望你们不久后就和我联系。
2025国考·省考课程试听报名