我真想睡个午觉。
I want to take a nap.
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。)
But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
我去躺一会儿。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲劳的时候。
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)
你在装睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)
你睡着了吗?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
Again? (又要换呀?)
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)
想尿尿吗?
Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要对小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee和pee,对婴幼儿用重叠wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。
蒙一儿。
Peekaboo! *孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。
Peekaboo! (蒙一儿。)
Do it again. (再来一次。)
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。
我们来投球吧。
Let's play catch.
Let's play catch. (我们来投球吧。)
Great! (好呀!)
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。
It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
这间屋子通风真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。
The air is thick. (这里真闷。)
I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不过气来。)
The air is dense. (空气混浊。)
这个房间很通风。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。
你能去喂喂狗吗?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
Take care of my brother and sister. (帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。)
You bet. (放心吧。)
请(给植物)浇点水。
Please water the plants. *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。
Can I help? (要我帮忙吗?)
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。)
啊!怎么这么乱呀!
What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。
Look at the mess!
What a pigsty! * 含有脏得像个猪窝的语气。
帮帮我吧。
Help me.
Help me. (帮帮我吧。)
What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?)
把你的屋子收拾收拾。
Clean up your room.
Clean up your room. (把你的屋子收拾收拾。)
But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看电视呢。)
Straighten up your room.
Tidy up the room.
帮我打扫打扫卫生。
Help me clean up the house.
洗涤灵用完了。
We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。