Checking In at the Airport
办理登机手续
Kathy and Evan are at Schipol Airport waiting to check in. (C= ground crew)
凯西和艾凡正在席波机场等候办理登机。
C:Next, please.
地勤:麻烦下一位。
K:Here are our passports and tickets.
凯西:这是我们的护照和机票。
C:Let's see. Yes, here are your passports back. Did you pack your luggage yourselves?
地勤:我看看。没错,护照还给你们。你们自己打点的行李吗?
K:Yes, we did. Just this morning.
凯西:是的,我们自己整理的。就在今天早上。
C:Did anyone approach you to ask you to carry anything for them?
地勤:有没有人到你们面前要求帮忙带任何东西
K:No, sir. We left directly from the hostel.
凯西:没有,先生,我们直接从旅社出发的。
C:Are these four pieces all your luggage?
地勤:这四件行李都是你们的吗?
K:Yes. Oh! And these two carry-ons.
凯西:是的。哦!还有这两件随身行李
C:You'd better attach these stickers to your carry-ons.
地勤:你们最好把这些卷标贴在你们的随身行李上。
K:Right. Thanks.
凯西:你说的对。谢谢。
C:Here are your baggage claim stubs, miss. And here are your boarding passes. Your seats are 29K and 29J. Your flight leaves at Gate 7, and we'll be boarding in about an hour and a half.
地勤:这里是你们的行李提领存根。还有你们的登机证。你们的座位是29K和29J。你们的班机在七号登机门停靠,约在一个半小时后登机
K:Thanks.
凯西:谢谢。
C:Have a nice flight.
地勤:祝你们旅途愉快。
单词短语精讲:
1. ground crew 地勤人员
2. destination 目的地
例:There'、still。long wav to our destination.
(距离我们的目的地还有很长的路。)
3.approach 接近
例:11 stranger a},y-oached me for directions.
(一个陌生人走上前来向我问路。)
4 . attach 系住,连接(与介词t<)并用)
attach A to B把A系/绑在B上
attach oneself to sb.紧缠着某人不放
例:Tom attached the string to his kite.
(汤姆把线绑在风筝上。)
A young man attached himself to Helen at the },antv and she couldn' t get rid of him.
(有一个年轻人在派对上紧缠着海伦,她甩也甩不掉。)
5. sticker 标签贴纸
6. baggage claim stub行李提取存根
stub 存根
7. boarding pass 登机证
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语