1.They were like one and the same back then.
当时他俩好的跟一个人似的。
2.Let go of the stresses and strains.
别忧心忡忡的。
3.In English, please.
有话直说(别兜圈子,我听不懂)。
4.Don't touch the tender spot.
别哪壶不开提哪壶。
5.What are you? Hit the jackpot?
你发什么疯?中大奖了?
6.Stop harping on about it!
别唠叨了行吗?
7.We compared notes.
我们交换了一下看法。
8.We handled the matter with kid gloves.
这个问题我们处理的很谨慎。
9.Woe betide you if it happens again!
下次你死定了!
10.I balk at the idea.
这个主意我不太喜欢。
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语